Buy Imiquimod Cream 5% - Immunomodulatory Agent for Topical Use
Imiquimod cream 5% is an immunomodulatory agent for topical use. Imiquimod helps increase the activity of the immune system and thus slow down and/or stop growth of tissue, which occurs in patients with severe skin conditions.
Indications for therapy initiation
Imiquimod cream 5% is for external use only. Specific diseases, in which this immuno-modulator is used, are:
- Solar keratosis.
- External genital warts.
- Small superficial basal cell carcinomas.
It is not fully understood how the drug works. However, due to large-scale clinical studies, it was found out that the cream:
- Acts as an antitumor agent.
- Works by helping to activate immune system.
Imiquimod cream 5% does not have a direct antiviral activity. However, the drug is effective against papillomaviruses. These viruses spread via the skin-skin contacting during sex, infect the anus and/or genitals, which results into warts occurrence.
Patients, who have never used Imiquimod cream 5% before, must read the instruction for use and follow all directions provided by a family physician or dermatologist. Depending on the type of disease, the dosing schedule will be different.
How much to take?
Imiquimod is a local immuno-modulator, and it should be applied around and on the affected areas of the skin. The cream should not be swallowed or used in any other way.
Keep these tips in mind for a correct use of Imiquimod cream 5%:
- Do not forget to wash the area and hands.
- Squeeze a small amount cream on one of your fingers.
- Apply the cream to a dry area of the skin, indicated by a dermatologist or nurse.
- Make sure that the medicine does not get in contact with your eyes, lips or in your nostrils.
- Choose the time of day (usually night) to let the cream stay on the skin for 6-10 hours.
Imiquimod dosage is administered individually, depends on the type of disease, yet it usually does not change during treatment. Doctors recommend using the immuno-modulator for:
- 4 months, 2 times a week - for the treatment of solar keratosis.
- Up to 4 months, 3 times a week - to manage external genital warts.
- A month and a half, 5 times a week - for treatment of small superficial basal cell carcinomas.
Approximately equal intervals of time should pass between the doses application. This allows to obtain the optimal immunomodulatory effect and minimizes the risks of adverse reactions.
During clinical trials, no difference was found between young and elderly patients concerning the response to cream. Therefore, patients over 65 years of age use the same doses, as younger patients do.
Who should not take Imiquimod cream 5%?
The cream has almost no contraindications. There is only one medical reason, why a patient can not use the drug - it is hypersensitivity to the active and inactive components of the cream.
There are several limitations in using Imiquimod cream 5% that have to do with the patients’ age.
- The cream is not recommended for patients of any age with immunosuppression.
- The drug is not prescribed to patients under the age of 18, except patients older than 12 years with warts.
Imiquimod has an immunostimulating effect. The cream can be used with immunosuppressive agents, yet this must be done with caution.
Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. The drug can be used during pregnancy or lactation, but only if it is clearly necessary.
Imiquimod cream 5% with Domestic & International delivery
If you regularly use the immunomodulatory cream, and you do not have time for regular visits to your doctor, choose cost-effective shipping services and get Imiquimod cream 5% without prescription to the doors of your home or office.
To buy Imiquimod cream 5% at a reasonable price, you do not need to register and provide any confidential information. Just find 5 minutes to place your order, and Imiquimod cream 5% will be delivered to you in a discrete packaging.