Buy Aldara Cream 5% - Treat Viral Skin Diseases
Aldara 5% is a cream for topical that is prescribed to treat viral skin diseases in immunocompetent adolescents over 12 years of age and adults. This drug belongs to the group of immunomodulators that stimulate the production of interferon and thus induce antitumor and antiviral activity.
What is it used for?
Aldara cream 5% may be prescribed for the treatment of several diseases, such as:
- superficial basal cell carcinoma (skin cancer);
- actinic keratosis (pre-cancerous lesions);
- warts on or around the genitals or anus (sexually transmitted infection).
Safety and efficacy of Aldara cream 5% for the treatment of minor skin cancer and pre-cancerous lesions in patients under the age of 18 years has not been studied. The use of the drug in patients aged 12 to 18 years is approved only for the treatment of genital and perianal warts.
The active ingredient of Aldara cream is the immune response modifier Imiquimod. This active ingredient does not possess an antiviral activity. But it stimulates the human body to produce more signaling proteins (interferons), which destroy the DNA of viral and tumor cells and thus stops the disease development.
Dosage for anti-tumor & antiviral therapy
Aldara cream 5% is intended for external use only. The frequency of the drug application and the duration of its use vary in every particular case.
- During the treatment of actinic keratosis, the frequency of the cream application to the affected area of scalp or face is 2 times per week (e.g., Sunday and Wednesday, or Thursday and Monday). The recommended treatment duration is 4 months (16 weeks).
- For the treatment of basal cell carcinoma, Aldara cream 5% is applied 5 times a week Recommended use Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The treatment duration should not exceed 6 weeks.
- Frequency of Aldara cream 5% application in the treatment of external genital warts is 3 times a week. Patient can choose application schedule that he finds convenient for him and stick to it regularly. (e.g., apply cream every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday).The duration of the course is up to 16 weeks.
Aldara cream 5% should be applied with a thin layer to the pre-cleaned skin area and rubbed into it until completely absorbed. The medicine should be applied once a day, before bedtime.
The period, during which the cream is recommended to be held on the skin, differs and depends on the disease. During the treatment of actinic keratosis and basal cell carcinoma, Aldara cream 5% is usually left on the skin for 8 hours (until the next morning) and then washed off with warm water and mild soap. In the treatment of genital warts, the drug should remain on the skin for 6-10 hours.
Before and after applying Aldara cream 5%, it is recommended to wash your hands. Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and nose.
Aldara 5% is supplied in disposable sachets, each containing 250 mg of cream. One sachet is intended for one application. During the drug application, it is recommended to avoid sexual contacts, since the cream can get on the partner’s skin.
Aldara cream 5% should be applied with caution in people with reduced immune response or with a history of an autoimmune disease. It should be considered that Aldara cream 5% can damage latex condoms and diaphragms. Therefore, patients should use other birth control methods to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
When is Aldara 5% contraindicated
The cream is contraindicated in patients suffering from increased individual sensitivity to Imiquimod or any inactive component of the formulation.
Although it is proven that Aldara cream 5% does not have a teratogenic effect, pregnant women should use it only in the most extreme cases.
If it is determined that the benefit to the mother exceeds the potential risk to the fetus, Aldara cream 5% during pregnancy should be used with caution.
Aldara for sale
If you want to get Aldara cream 5% without prescription, order it right now without filling out a questionnaire and visiting the doctor's office. No fees or registration. Check with the pharmacist for the cheapest way to buy Aldara cream 5% and enjoy the discounts. Easy, safe, and convenient!